Friday, July 29, 2011

Prince is from Minnesota, Right?

So, this blog is going to be about some of the shirts I'm selling and some other random things I find in thrift stores.



Look at that. It's a purple Prince record. "When Doves Cry," if you must know... one of the greatest guitar intros to a song, ever. Despite being very nice and clean, the b-side decided to skip twice on me. That b-side; this is the title: "17 Days (the rain will come down, then U will have to choose. If U believe, look 2 the dawn and U shall never lose.)" I'm not fuckin' making that up. It's printed on the record. Though, since he's Prince he can do whatever he wants. Speaking of soft and fuzzy things from Minnesota, here is a shirt from Bloomington, Minnesota:



I've never been to Bloomington, Minnesota, but there's not way it's as cool as Bloomington, Indiana.



Hanes Fifty-Fifty tag; from the mid/late '80s. I am going to put this in Maria's shop tomorrow, the Velvet Underground Boutique at 1024 Main Street in Lafayette, Indiana:

Velvet Underground Boutique

Finally, check this out:



I have no idea if this is an ancient early Megadeth shirt or if some hood made it in his garage. Either way, it is totally awesome and old. Methinks someone is going to get some new church-wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment